Academy uniform develops a sense of loyalty to the community which students are members, and to encourage them to take a pride in their appearance. Students are expected to wear full Academy uniform on the way to and from the Academy. Students are permitted to wear a plain dark coloured coat and dark colour hat.
To purchase items of uniform please go direct to Brigade by clicking here.
· Academy Blazer
· Academy pullover - no other style of jumper is allowed
· Traditional white school shirt
· Faculty tie
· Trousers (boy’s or girl’s) - Plain black ‘school style’ no leggings or tight fitting styles
· Socks - Plain black or white
· Skirt - Plain black, to be below the knee.
· Tights - Plain natural or black
· Shoes - Polished black, traditional style, black stitching, black sole and heel.
No trainers or trainer style shoes are allowed
An example of appropriate black trousers
These trousers are traditional wide or straight leg cut that are suitable for school.
An example of inappropriate trousers
These trousers are not traditional school trousers and too tight.