Academy uniform develops a sense of loyalty to the community which students are members, and to encourage them to take a pride in their appearance. Students are expected to wear full Academy uniform on the way to and from the Academy. Students are permitted to wear a plain dark coloured coat and dark colour hat.
To purchase items of uniform please go direct to Brigade by clicking here.
· Academy Blazer
· Academy pullover - no other style of jumper is allowed
· Traditional white school shirt
· Faculty tie
· Trousers (boy’s or girl’s) - Plain black traditional or classic style. No leggings or tight fitting styles
· Socks - Plain black or white
· Skirt - Plain black, to be below the knee.
· Tights - Plain natural or black
· Shoes - Polished black, traditional style, black stitching, black sole and heel.
No trainers or trainer style shoes are allowed
An example of appropriate black trousers
These trousers are traditional / classic wide or straight leg cut that are suitable for school.
An example of inappropriate trousers
These trousers are not traditional school trousers and too tight.